Old Question (Officer level) of Governance System paper taken on 2077/09/15
- Introduce and inform on the prevailing legal regime via-a-vis to information. Specify the practical problems that relate to the implementation of right to information in Nepal with your thoughts on solutions.
- What do you understand by cooperative governance ? Also discuss how the constitution of Nepal has envisioned the concept of cooperative governance ?
- What do you mean by national security management ? Discuss the challenges and their solution of our national security management in brief .
- Explain and analyze the “inclusion policy” which is in practice at the political and administrative level of Nepal.
- How do constitutional bodies differ from statutory bodies ? Mention the process of appointment in constitutional bodies.
- In the context of universal value of civil service how do you access the values off Nepalese civil service? Give your opinion logically.
- Justify that “e-Governance is one of the significant means of good governance”. Also give your opinion on the major achievement so far and challenges observed in the field of e-governance in Nepal.
- What do you mean by public service delivery? How to enhance the role of local level in making service delivery accessible easily to the people? Explain.
- Highlight the major assumptions of participative planning. Also comment analytically upon the exercise of participative planning in development process in Nepal.
- Why internal audit is necessary to maintain financial discipline? How do you see the relationships between internal and final audit? Give reasons to your answer.