- Discuss the area of social mobilization. How the social mobilization can play the supportive role for the social economic transformation of society? describe.
- Access the existing situation of the investigation of anti money laundering in Nepal. Prescribe the immediate and long-term action to be taken to make it effective.
- Describe the efforts made by Nepal for the promotion of social justice and equality . What are the possible remedies to make the efforts more result based .
- Explain economic growth and economic development with examples. How the contribution of industrial sector can be expanded in economic development of Nepal.
- What is the unemployment status in Nepal ? Mention the role of Prime Minister employment program in creating employment and also highlight the strength and weaknesses of the program ?
- “Development is the collective effort”. Justify this statement and describe the role of the non state actors for the development of Nepal.
- Describe the concept of sustainable development. What are the targets that Nepal has set for sustainable forest management,
- Citizen involvement in development is main thrust of democracy. How the state can assure citizen involvement in development? Explain.
- Climate change is emerging issue of the world. How the climate change can be managed in the context of Nepal? Explain.
- At present, Nepal is in the state of self-reliant in hydro-electricity production. What will be the roadmap for production and consumption strategy ahead? Explain.