Old Question (Officer level) of Governance System paper taken on 2070/12/20
- Give the specific characteristics of governance and show major differences between governance and government.
- Explain the necessary reform measures to make Nepalese administrative structure people friendly.
- Briefly explain the challenges that hinders the assurance of right to information in Nepal’s current socioeconomic and political situation and also mention the limitations of right to information and transparency.
- Discuss how effective check and balance of power between three main organs of the state has been managed in the Interim constitution of Nepal 2063.
- Explain the concept of “rule of law” and evaluate the state of rule of law in Nepal.
- What is “Political Neutrality”? Identify and discuss the present problems regarding its use in Nepalese public management.
- Mention the innovative initiatives taken for effective public service delivery in Nepal and review the major problems of public service delivery encountered in order to make it effective.
- Shading light on the objectives of “public service charter”. Mention its benefits.
- Mention the characteristics of human resource development and justify the need of Human resource management.
- Explain government accounting system and discuss the contribution of this system to financial management in Nepal.