Old Question (Officer level) of Governance System paper taken on 2071/12/25
- Mention the efforts of decentralization in Nepal and write the characteristics of local self-governance system based on the Local Self Governance Act 1999.
- It is said that Nepal’s present governance system is similar to a parliamentary system. Compare our governance system with the characteristics of the parliamentary one.
- Why transparency is desirable in the governance system? State the steps taken by Nepal to make the governance system transparent.
- Describing the constitutional development in Nepal, write down the fundamental features of “Interim Constitution of Nepal 2063.
- Mention the importance of the citizen awareness in democratic governance system. Clarify the people’s responsibilities in the context of nation building.
- What is e-governance? Briefly comment on the prospective of e-governance in Nepal.
- What are the provisions for proper utilization of public funds in Nepal? Illustrate role of morality in utilizing public funds.
- “The public service delivery is not effective in Nepal” as complained by general people. What should be done in order to make it effective? Suggest.
- What are the important roles that you consider to be played by public service commission and operating agency to attract talented human resource with higher level of performance?
- In the context of participatory planning, evaluate briefly on the reform efforts taken in Nepal.